2/20/2009

Cyber Cafe for Eganville Seniors Club


Welcome to our new partners at the Eganville Seniors Group. Your Valentine's day luncheon was wonderful as usual. I really enjoyed the music and the company. While we where chatting and brainstorming one of my new students at Literacy Pus asked about my blog on the internet that we have been using during our classes. One thing lead to another and before we knew it The Cyber Cafe was born. I am very excited to work with all of you on a regular basis through this blog.


Joyce and Maxine will assist us by getting in touch with me if any questions arise that need more explanation than just a few short sentences. Joyce and Maxine graduated from our program at Literacy Plus and they are accustomed to the way I work and understand my lingo.


You can use this section for sending questions under comments whenever you like. I will try to answer as quickly as possible. If you have any problems getting into the comments section send me an e-mail at aquariuspink@hotmail.com


I would like to know all of your first names your last names are not necessary. Please feel free to use any materials on this site.


Terrie





No comments: